Product Condition: New
Redbacks Knee Pads using leaf spring technology, a revolution in knee protection.
Ugly and Tough - Built to protect not to look good
Uniquely designed knee cushions for work trousers
Brand New In Packaging
The weight of these pads is approx 450g
Radically different in looks and significantly differentin performance, Redbacks™ outperform allpocketed and strapped knee protection.
· Whilstnot just protecting the knee also cushion’s the knee for even longer lastingcomfort.
· Uses patented REDBACKS™ leaf-spring cushioningtechnology and is designed in the UK.
· Patented worldwide.
· CE approved (CE5574 EN 14404-2004 + A1:2010 Type 2 Level 1).
· Significantly outperforms and outlasts all foam and gel kneepads.
· REDBACKS™ have a matrix which protects the knee from cold or hard surfaces.
· Guilt-free recyclable 100%.
· Offers you an all-round performance that no other kneepad for worktrousers can compare with.
· Uses soft rubberised materials for 100% memory, without loss offunction.
· Offer an abrasive resistant cover which helps prevent objects frompenetrating the knee.
· Waterproof and washable, with NO need to remove from trousers.
· Curved to fit around the knee, placing the knee in the correct positionto reduce pressure on the ankle.
· REDBACKS™ can be made anti-microbial and food grade for use in hospitals andfood manufacturing environments.
· REDBACKS™ have been laboratory tested to show the knee is immediately protected,reducing the chance of short and long-term damage to the knee joints.
· REDBACKS™ are breathable to keep you cool and dry in hot or damp conditions
A complete and drastic change in the way we protect our knees
Sprung`s patented leaf spring and honeycomb construction distributes the weight evenly over a larger area. (The difference between having a soft flipflop as your knee cushion or a stilletto heel as your knee pad)
When kneeling on the hardest or most uneven surface the recess`s in honeycomb structure sits over rough surfaces and helps prevent objects such as screw or nail heads, grit and small stones from penetrating the knee.
Curved sides wrap around the knee when pressure is applied, giving great stability and a customized fit, preventing slippage.
Hard wearing dual material cover with soft fabric to kneel on and tough cordura as an extra line of defence against sharp objects.
Redbacks are designed to last 10 times longer than ordinary knee pads.
Compatible with pocketed work trousers for slide-in kneepads, Redbacks are washable without loss of performance.
Facts and figures
The average number of days lost by workers due to knee injuries is 14 per year.
60% of knee injuries were a result of soft tissue `wear and tear` damage
20% of all work days lost are due to lower limb injuries
Wear and tear or Osteoarthritis is responsible for more than 70,000 operations per year on the NHS
You are 3 times more likely to increase the wear and tear if you work on your knees.
Redbacks knee cushions
Redbacks unique leaf spring technology spreads weight to reduce injury.
Anybody working more than one hour per day over a period of a year should be wearing a form of knee protection to protect from `waer and tear`.
Redbacks knee cushions out perform ordinary knee pads in impact and cushioning tests.
Poorly constructed or heavily worn knee pads can increase the damage on the knee.
Fit directly into pockets of work trousers.
Curver to fit the knee for better balance and prevent slippage.n:
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!