Product Code: 7.15
Lithofin MN Polish Cream 150ml
Protects and maintains all polished stone surfaces. Makes water-repellent and produces excellent gloss. Ideal for the care of kitchen work tops, vanity tops, tables and similar small surfaces. Presents no health concerns once dry, according to FMPA report
• Easy to polish
• contains no solvent, water-based
Coverage: approx. 4m²/100ml
A special product from the LITHOFIN-Range for
marble, natural and engineered stone (MN). Lithofin
MN Polish Cream is based on natural waxes, special
additives and maintenance components.
Density: approx. 0,95 g/cm³
Appearance: paste, whitish
pH-Value: approx. 10
Flash Point: >23°C
Lithofin MN Polish Cream is a care product which
penetrates into the surface of the stone and enhances
the colour structure. With regular use, the surface can
be polished to a high gloss. Surfaces become less
sensitive to staining, scratches and similar blemishes.
Used regularly, Lithofin MN Polish Cream is the
optimal care treatment for marble, granite and other
Field of Use
For freshening up the polish and for protecting
polished natural stone surfaces, especially marble.
For touching up dull areas on marble. Lithofin MN
Polish Cream is highly suitable for polishing small
areas such as window sills, vanity tops, kitchen work
tops and similar indoor surfaces.
Please Note: on large surfaces use Lithofin MN Liquid
Directions for Use
Evenly apply Lithofin MN Polish Cream in circular
motions using a cloth. After max. three minutes polish
the surface with a soft cloth.
Please Note: if the product is left on the surface for
too long, it becomes difficult to polish. In this case,
reapply Lithofin MN Polish Cream and polish
Coverage: approx. 10 to 20m² per 500ml.
Keep closed and cool. Not above 25°C, keep tin firmly
closed. Shelf life of up to two years.
For regular maintenance use Lithofin MN Easy-Care.
Contains solvents, free of chlorinated hydrocarbons.
Surfactants are biodegradeable according to EURegulations.
Disposal: 500ml containers are made of
environmentally friendly tin plate, 125ml containers
are made of environmentally friedly polyropylene (PP).
Clean containers can be recycled through collection
Risk and Safety Phrases: harmful to aquatic
organisms, may cause long-term adverse effects in
the aquatic environment. Vapours may cause
drowsiness and dizziness.
Keep out of the reach of children. Do not breathe
vapour. Avoid contact with skin. If swallowed, seek
medical advice immediately and show this container
First Aid Procedures: remove contaminated soaked
clothing immediately. No special measure necessary.
In case of contact with skin wash off immediately with
soap and water. In case of contact with eyes rinse
thoroughly with plenty of water and seek medical
advice. In case of ingestion, do not induce vomiting. If
swallowed by mistake drink plenty of water and seek
Emergency Procedures: in case of spill or other
release, take up with absorbent material (e.g. sand,
sawdust, general-purpose binder).
In case of fire formation of dangerous gases possible.
Product does not burn, fire-extinguishing activities
according to surrounding.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!