Product Code: 9.72
Lithofin MN Colour Intensifier 1L For All Artificial And Natural Stone
Improves the appearance of rough, absorbent natural and artificial stone surfaces. Invigorates the colours and accentuates the structure, makes water and dirt repellent.
• Ready for use
• for indoor and outdoor use
• no gloss
• contains solvents
• can be applied in several coats
• ideal for concrete slabs
Coverage: approx. 7-15m²/L
A special product from the LITHOFIN-Range for marble,
natural and engineered stone (MN). This ready-to-use
siloxane impregnator is solvent based and contains special
colour intensifying components.
Density: approx. 0,85 g/cm³
Appearance: liquid, colourless, clear
Flash Point: >25°C
Solubility in Water: not soluble
Lithofin MN Colour Intensifier penetrates into the surface
rendering it water repellent while at the same time
intensifying the colour without producing any gloss.
Surfaces appear more colourfull and fresh – wet effect. The
water resistance reduces the sensitivity of the surface,
largely preventing staining and facilitating maintenance.
Lithofin MN Colour Intensifier does not form any layers,
thereby maintaining the surfaces water permeability. The
slip resistance of the surface is hardly affected.
Durability: indoors and with correct maintenance nearly
unlimited. Outdoors, depending on the type of stone, the
colour will remain for approx. 1 to 2 years, the protective
effect for approx. 5 to 7 years. Can be reapplied when the
Field of Use
For adding lustre to wall and floor surfaces, stairs, entrance
areas, terraces, etc. which appear bland and colourless.
Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
Surfaces: all absorbent, porous natural stones (e.g. granite,
gneiss, porphyr, marble, limestone, slate, etc.) and
engineered stones with rough, sawn, honed and flamed
Please Note: for protecting polished and very finely honed
natural and artificial stones, we recommend Lithofin
STAINSTOP >W<, Lithofin MN Stain-Stop or Lithofin
Directions for Use
The surface to be treated must be completely dry and clean.
Where no prior experience exists or in cases of doubt, try
the product in an inconspicuous area prior to use. Evenly
apply a consistent amount of Lithofin MN Colour Intensifier
with a brush, a roller or a cloth. On highly absorbent
surfaces, this procedure may have to be repeated after five
minutes. Do not allow the surface residues to dry. Residues
must be completely removed within ten minutes with a cloth.
On large surfaces, remove the residues with a squeegee
and polish with a white pad.
Attention! treat only completely dry surfaces (drying time for
newly laid surfaces up to 8 weeks, otherwise several days).
Non-absorbent surfaces such as polished or fired materials
such as porcelain or ceramic tiles can not be treated. Glass,
wood, plastics and other surfaces sensitive to solvents must
be protected against splashes.
Application Temperature: the temperature of the surface
should be between 5°C and 25°C. Switch off under floor
Drying Time: safe to walk on after approx. 30 minutes,
completely dry after 24 hours.
Coverage: approx. 10m² per litre depending on the surface.
Keep closed, cool and dry. Shelf life of up to four years.
Open containers should be used quickly.
Contains solvents, free of chlorinated hydrocarbons.
Disposal: liquid product is classified as special waste.
Containers are made of environmentally friendly tin plate.
Clean containers can be recycled through collection
Contents: hydrocarbons; siloxane polymers; auxilliary
Risk and Safety Phrases: flammable. Harmful by inhalation
and in contact with skin. Irritating to respiratory system.
Toxic to aquatic organisms, may cause long-term adverse
effects in the aquatic environment. Harmful: may cause lung
damage if swallowed. Repeated exposure may cause skin
dryness or cracking.
Keep out of the reach of children. Do not breathe vapour.
Avoid contact with skin. If swallowed, do not induce
vomiting: seek medical advice immediately and show this
container or label.
First Aid Procedures: remove contaminated soaked clothing
immediately. In case of inhalation, ensure of fresh air. In the
event of symptoms refer for medical treatment. In case of
contact with skin wash off immediately with soap and water.
In case of contact with eyes rinse thoroughly with plenty of
water and seek medical advice. In case of ingestion, do not
induce vomiting. If swallowed by mistake drink plenty of
water and seek medical treatment.
Emergency Procedures: in case of spill or other release,
take up with absorbent material (e.g. sand, sawdust,
general-purpose binder). In case of fire formation of
dangerous gases possible. Suitable extinguishing material:
foam, dry powder, carbon dioxide, sand
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!